Although we are living during this time of uncertainy, we pray you will continue to support the church with your tithes and offering. You can do one of the following:
1. PAYPAL REMINDER: Please do not access PayPal via the form below until further notice. Please go directly through paypal.com and be sure to choose "family & friends" versus "pay to merchant" when you are prompted to choose. If you have a checking account set up on paypal, use that option go pay versus with a debit or credit card as no fees are charged when you use your checking account.
2. You can put your tithes and offering in an envelope and leave it in the church's front door mail slot.
Tithe- The word “tithe” literally means tenth or 10%
God says: In Malachi 3:10 (NLT), “Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this," says the LORD Almighty, "and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it.”
This is the only place in Scripture where God tells us to put him to the test. In other words, He is saying, “Go ahead. I dare you. See if you can out-give me.”
Offering– Sowing/Giving above the 10%
Jesus says Luke 6:38 (NLT) Give, and you will receive. Your gift will return to you in full—pressed down, shaken together to make room for more, running over, and poured into your lap.”
Please give today! Your giving supports the advancement of the Kingdom of God in countless ways.
Understanding the benefits of online giving:
· Online giving puts God first with your tithes and offering.
· Online giving provokes a cheerful giver because it is already done.
· Online giving allows you to give consistently…even when you are not in service.
· Online giving is worry-free of the checkbook, credit card or cash.
· Online giving helps cut cost in processing fees and overtime hours.
· Online giving is secure, safe and protected.
· Online giving can be discontinued at any time.